Dear Africseer,
My name is Angela Leah, I was born in (Nov 20, 1985). I am 27 yet I have not experience being in a healthy intimate relationship! My heart is full of love. I really wish to give all my heart to someone who truly loves me. Also, physically I feel the need to be with someone special. Will I ever find love as I am so tired and exhausted of being single. Any info, and time frame about my soulmate and how to find him is appreciated.

Angela leah, your a straight forward girl with such decency in you. you hate liars, I've to tell you that you can't find a nice guy as such quality as you want. You may lower your standard so as not to be disappointed. The social media will give you opportunities of meeting him but the physicality you yearn for may not be fulfiled for now but i see you both working that out. his first real name starts with C and ends with E. he may be using other names find out his real name first.

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.