Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello, my name is Pamela October 22, 1968 and I have been with Reginald, September 10, 1976 for 15 years. Well, we almost got to the alter but something is just always coming in between us. I am at the point of just saying that we should be going our separate ways. Or do you think I should stick with it and everything will work its way out?

Answer
Here is how it works : numerology suggest that the two of you are not so easy to be separated no matter how different you are from each other. his numerology suggest that he likes sweet talks and is a child like easy to get tempted very sensual but also know very well how to take care of his own self first. you on the other hand are a bit soft not sure which is the best way to handle it cause on the other hand he is so sweet and yet he do kind of refuse to grow up and propose and you are circling like this for very long time and if that is not enough there is all the time hints that you are not his one and only and he is not very loyal or should I say one of you is not. I know its scary to think that you spend so much time together and it wont become marriage but this is how it is. on the other hand who said marriage is a must? if you are together for so many years it is almost as you are married already. there is a very special bond there between the two of you and you are filling a part in each other life as he kind of always needy and you like to be needed so I say it can go like this for very long time but I cant promise you it will become marriage and official.

Psychics

Inbal