QUESTION: Dear Inbal,
My name is maria and born November/20/1968. I do not what happens with my love life because I cannot have any solid relationship. Well, I might be picky but I suppose it is due to my age!
Would you please have any insight about me?
Thank you very much indeed for our time.

ANSWER: Its not about being picky is about not being sure you are ready to commit for long term to someone who wont take orders, or give orders to you, also the numerology suggest your family ties might be of an obstacle to relationship choices so maybe no need to let the family get involve in your relationship unless they are safe and steady. you are now in year number 9 which is not the most friendly year of them all and things will change for the better after your birth date this year when you will enter year of new beginnings . according to the tarot within six months from now you will have a potential for relationship with a person star sign Capricorn dark haired and eyes most likely business man and then things will work for the long run. until then keep your ears open listen to your peers when they talk about themselves and make sure your family are not in the middle.

QUESTION: My dear Inbal,
Alas, the only real family around me is constituted by my 4 cats. Three of them being males and extremely jealous with all the new people they see but they are quite polite and never interfere. My other family (mother, father and bro) are emotionally and spiritually distanced from me and have their own problems.
Thank you very much for the aptness and sweetness of your response. Hope all is going well.Huge hug to you too.

you are most welcome. the idea of family influence is that sometimes what we see recieve and get from our family cause us some limitation in relationship and handling them and so if they are not around to pick on you maybe they have installed in you fears hopes or some ideas that are not serving you well when you come to relationship and that is where you distance yourself from them, when you make your heart choices. thank you also for your kind words.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site