QUESTION: hello Inbal,

I'm Laura (2nd May 1991) and I had a relationship with Jonathan (14 December 1988). We're not together right now because we had many problems but we still feel very attached to each other. We're trying to convince ourselves is better like this because we spent a really bad time during last 2 months (he's depressed, I'm stressed because my mom is ill, we both are having financial problems) but I still love him and he says he does too.

It's difficult to assume we're not together and for me it's quite confusing and I need someone helps me to clear it, if we're meant to be together or not.

I'm confused because I'm "intuitive" and I dreamed many times many years ago (many years before meeting Jonathan) about my future. I was maybe 8 when these dreams started. I saw myself in future carrying a redhead baby girl and there was a lady around 60-70 years old with his husband at my home. This lady, Lydia, appears in many of my dreams, she's nosey and she's not very kind.

Well, Jonathan is redhead and his grandmother (not biological, 2nd wife of his grandfather) who's in her 60's is named Lydia and she's just like the lady I saw in my dreams. My mom who's intuitive too explained me some of her visions (previous to meeting Jonathan) and they coincide too. It seems all so clear. I don't understand what's happening now.

Thanks a lot, Inbal.

Kind regards,

ANSWER: please read my profile here again and modify your question accordingly. thanks

QUESTION: Please, can you tell me if between me (2nd May 1991) and Jonathan (14th December 1988) there're any hope to be happy together?

numerology wise the two of you are better of away from each other you already experienced the difficulties that trying to be in relationship bring into your life also Jonathan is not so great in loyalty and or in long term commitments and he too is very influenced by his bio family and had emotional issue and both of you have trust issue with each other. it is time to move on.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site