Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello Lady Adreeanna,

Thank you for taking the time to read for me.

I have not been in a serious relationship in quite some time.  I am a busy professional, but would love to have someone special in my life.  What do I need to know in order to bring that into my life at this time?  Do you see anyone coming into my life any time soon?

Thanks,
Donna (DOB 8-21-56)

Answer
Hello Donna,

You have had an amazingly fulfilling life.
You have amazing confidence, and are very firm
in your beliefs. It is so wonderful to encounter someone
with your strength.
The trouble..lol..is that for some men, that confidence is intimidating.

So the question you need to have answered is this..
How do you find a man that is not intimidated by your strength
and beliefs, because we should never compromise who we are just to
find someone to share our life with.

Even with your life as busy and productive as it is, you must find a way
to broaden your social life.

You need to find a type of man that is a little more difficult to locate.
In order to do that, you need to get in to more social environments.

Attend functions that cater to who you are, and what you enjoy.
The more visible you make yourself, the sooner your special man
will come in to your life.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Blessings to you!

Adreeanna  

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna