Hello Nancy,

Thank you in advance for your time in answering my question.  There is a man that is a very close friend.  I would like to take it to a committed romantic relationship, but he does not seem interested.  Will he ever be, or should I just give up on him in that regard?

Hi, Donna,

I'm having a bit of trouble tuning into your friend's energy . . . he will let me in just enough to see that there is some depression and also some unfinished business with another person, but I can't get any details. Until these issues are resolved or at least addressed, I doubt the relationship you want will happen. In the meantime, I would try to re-frame giving up as letting go and making room in your life for something wonderful to manifest, whether with him or someone else. (Easier said than done, I know.)

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.