Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello Nancy,

Thank you in advance for your time in answering my question.  There is a man that is a very close friend.  I would like to take it to a committed romantic relationship, but he does not seem interested.  Will he ever be, or should I just give up on him in that regard?

Thanks,

Answer
Hi, Donna,

I'm having a bit of trouble tuning into your friend's energy . . . he will let me in just enough to see that there is some depression and also some unfinished business with another person, but I can't get any details. Until these issues are resolved or at least addressed, I doubt the relationship you want will happen. In the meantime, I would try to re-frame giving up as letting go and making room in your life for something wonderful to manifest, whether with him or someone else. (Easier said than done, I know.)

All blessings,
Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe