Psychics/My relationship

Question
Me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 9 months . My name is elionora fuzaylov i was born on april 2,1995 and Im 18 and so is he. His name is justin figueroa and he was born february 17, 1995 . The problem is that I'm jewish and he is spanish/christian . My family know about him but they are all against us going out . Me and him get into many arguments but somehow we manage to end up getting back together cause honestly he is the only one that makes me happy . He moved away from new york which is where i live about three months ago . Ever since than we have been trying a long distAnce relationship and seen each other once after . He has a job five days a week and he works from 10 am and calls me at 11 at night when he gets home and we video chat almost every night . He Also calls me when he has a break at work.  But i just don't know what the future holds for us . If we will last strong and have a good future or not ? Can you help me out ?

Answer
Dear Elionora,

This is going to be painful for you to hear, but necessary.
Your family is your rock..you stability and you need them through
various hurdles in your life.

It may not seem like it at times..but we do need the acceptance of our families
when we are looking for someone to spend our lives with.

This young man is not the one for you.

You will find someone, that you will love, and your parents will fully support.

The happiness you have with this man, will be amazing for you, and you will keep the love
of your family as well.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna