Psychics/Relationship

Question
My question would be regarding a relationship. I have been in relationship with a man for a few months but because of many circumstences and factors this is always going on and off, etc. I would like to know what is the potential for this relationship to continue and be more stronger and calmer than it is now or any insight that you can give from the reading? His name Goran, dob 14/6/1972 and me Biljana, dob 20/08/1978.

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Biljana. Love your name btw )) I do see that this man does love and care for you very much and you love and care for him also. But I know this has been a rocky relationship also. There have been good times but bad times as well. I see alot of jealousy but not sure on who's side it is maybe a little bit of both ? I see that this man is potentially your soulmate because you have tried to let go of him and move on but have not been able too. I see alot of negative energies around you that seem to be affecting your love life and first of all these must be cleansed because it is pulling him away from you little by little. And it makes you and him both to act badly and not like yourselves .. So I will have to meditate too look further into this and see what u must do to get rid of all this . You can email me and we can go from there. Sonyaw123@yahoo.com Goodluck and Godbless  

Psychics

Advisor Abby