"Hello Lady Adreeanna, My name is Jessica Lynn August 15,1980 and I was in a "relationship" with Reginald September 10, 1976. Well I know you will see that I did something that was desperate to keep him. And I was wondering if he even cared about me or was he using me. I really do love him and I want him to be in my life and would like to marry him. My question is what do I do get him back?"

Dear Jessica,
We all do things in life that we are not proud of later on.
This is all part of the learning and growing that is life.
Why do you want this man? Deep inside, you know what he is,
and you know what will happen if you pursue a relationship with him.
You just need to admit it to yourself.
In truth you do not really need me to tell you what you already know.
Do not try to get this man back. Though it will hurt for a little while,
better now than later on.
This one is not for you Jessica, and you would be wise to let him

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.