Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: What do you see happening in the future of my relationship with Paul? More specifically, will the relationship be long-lasting with some kind of commitment being made, whether it be living together or marriage? Thank you.

ANSWER: Hi, Tammy,

I think the relationship will be long-lasting and will probably lead to marriage . . . the two of you seem very well suited to each other and there is a great deal of mutual respect. However, I'm seeing a lot of sadness, especially around you. It feels like you've had some depression and/or a recent loss that needs your attention. Taking care of yourself makes a big difference in how any relationship unfolds.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Yes, there is a lot of sadness with me because I feel like I have lost Paul for good. Paul is married. When his wife found out about me he ended our affair. He says he is trying to do the right thing by working on his marriage and says that they are both in counseling. I still talk to him, but he insists that even though he loves me, that he will not leave her for me. It's been over a year now and sometimes he says things are going good in the marriage and other times he says he doesn't know if it will last. When things aren't going good then he starts talking about being with me if they split up. He's sending out mixed signals and it's confusing to me to know what is really going on. I want him in my life but not knowing how this is going to play out is driving me crazy.

ANSWER: Hi, Tammy,

While I can still see you and Paul together in the future, there's a whole wad of free will involved that could take things in either direction. It seems to me that he wants to "do the right thing" by working on his marriage while at the same time keeping you on reserve. Hence the mixed signals. That may be an acceptable solution for him, but look what it's costing you. If this relationship is meant to be, it will be — but it won't be for a while, and you deserve peace of mind regardless. How would you feel about withdrawing your energy from Paul, not talking to him for the time being, and focusing on healing yourself? Just consider that. You might be surprised at the results.

All blessings,
Nancy

QUESTION: Hi. Thanks for the advice. I would like to heal myself but I guess I just don't know how. Paul & I have gone as much as 4 months without any communication at all and all it did was make me feel more sad and alone than ever. I've had people tell me if I pull away from him it will draw him in closer, but that is not the result I have gotten anytime I did so in the past. I'm always the one to initiate contact again, not him. I've tried dating other people and that doesn't work either as I don't want anyone else. You say that if I am with him it won't be for a while. I feel like time is running out already. He is much, much older than I am and at 73, it's not like he really has that many good years left.

Answer
Hi, Tammy,

Time is one of the most difficult aspects of intuitive work, because time is an earthly construct and the universe is, of course, much bigger. Even here on earth, time is not quite the same for any two beings on the planet.

When I reach a point at which I've done everything I can think of to improve or resolve a situation, I know it's time to turn it all over to God. And then it's time for me to be still and know that God really is working on it. What better results can you then expect? :-) That may or may not resonate for you, but it helps me feel peaceful in the present moment.

Sending healing energy your way —

Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe