Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: Paul has been going back and forth between me and Rosemary. Which one of us do you see him ending up with?

ANSWER: If you're lucky, he'll end up with Rosemary.  The bigger question is--why do you want to be someone who is a two-timer? Yuck.  You can do better.  You first have to stick to your values and tell yourself you deserve better. When you own it inside, you'll start attracting it.

QUESTION: I understand what you're saying, but I've invested a lot into this relationship, so just wondering which way this really is going to go.

Answer
Again--why would you invest a lot in a relationship with someone who sees another woman? Are you not enough for someone yourself? The best answer I can give is to cut your losses now otherwise you have years and years of heartache and pain ahead of you.  Stop settling for what you deserve.  Who deserves that?

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic