Psychics/Relationship crisis

Question
Hi, my boyfriend (eddy 8-18-84) and I (angela 11-07-1988) have been together for 3 years now. A year and a half into the relationship, he moved 3 hours away for a new job opportunity. We see each other just about every weekend. The entire relationship has been rough. I didn't have a good understanding of how a real relationship works when we met. He showed me what is supposed to happen in a relationship (sacrifice, understanding, not arguing over petty things). Now, it seems as if we fight more often than anything because he says he doesn't get anything (for him) out of the relationship, and I don't do anything for him. I have an 8 year old child (who he doesn't take care of & I have custody) I am employed full time and I am a full time student online. I try to give him as much attention as I can, but I feel like he wants everything to be about him & basically wants me to kiss his a*s because he helped me change my life in a better direction than what It was. I am ready to move forward and get a place together and stop living so far apart, but he feels as if the relationship isn't steady enough to do that.  My question is.. Is my relationship going to not only last, but be a better relationship where we are both happy and will we move in with each other soon?

Answer
Hello Angela,

This relationship is not the right one for you. I sense that he does not want to be in a permanent relationship with you, and is making excuses, and nit picking at you in an attempt to have you leave him.  He is immature, and not ready for the responsibilities of a ready made family.  

The 2 of you have created a lot of dissension between you, and that does not help to make a happy home environment. Basically the reason for this is that you 2 are both very different.

Let this relationship go, work toward building your self esteem and confidence, before you start looking for another relationship.

Blessings to you

Adreeanna  

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna