QUESTION: "I met this man (Jason March 7,1971)  2 yrs ago but we have become estranged. I feel he has some growing to do. I would like to know if he will be a part of my future. I feel we still have some things to learn from eachother. My DOB is April 10, 1965."

ANSWER: Jasons life is up and down, he has many things in his mind, And also refusing to give up his desires for you but, the future between the two of you can't work. Sorry.

QUESTION: Thank you for your response but I would like to know why it can't work if we both hsve a strong desire for each other. Will I see him again?

Thus are words from God not from man, it doesn't matter how long you are in relationship or have desires for each other but what God said is vital to adhere. The spirit of the lord is saying it may not work out.

Miss Michelle, your a kind person the way we see things is not the way our father in heaven sees, you love him too much that's the reason you will not let him disappear in your innocent heart. if you so wish, i will do work for you to make him love you the way you love him too.

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.