Hello, I'm in the process of leaving the grad school program that I've been in and transferring to another. Do you feel this is a good move or should I try to stick the one I've been in out? Do you see me having more success if I changed course? Thanks.

Hello, Aisha,

It feels like you've already put a great deal of thought into this and it seems like a good move. I think you will be in a more welcoming and supportive atmosphere and find the kind of connections that will help you succeed. But I keep getting this feeling that success is not going to be as dependent on the grad school program so much as how you navigate some changes that will occur after you complete it. It feels like the field you're in is going to go through a cycle of change, especially in your area, and some people in that field are going to have to relocate or otherwise shift gears. If you can stay current on any technological/record keeping aspects, that will work to your advantage.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.