Psychics/separation

Question
hi im mandy 7,11,59 and my husband is Andrew 29.12.59 we are separated and hes with someone else. Do u see a reunion in future months? ive always thought we had a special connection and thought he would return to me. Hes been gone 4 mths. Do u see him talking and telling me how really feels soon please? thankyou for your time. Mandy x

Answer
Hi, Mandy,

I do not see a reunion coming, at least not in the next few months. Andrew is, however, aware of some important matters concerning you and is trying to skip over them or pretend they aren't there. Some of this could be about any children you have, but I think it's more about his sense that he's treated you badly. He may not be able to fully process it, but I think he wants to make things right with you in some way, regardless of what happens with the marriage. Whether and when he'll be ready to follow through is another question.

You two do in fact have a special connection . . . it feels like you came into each others' lives to learn and grow in some important ways. When I look at your relationship, it feels very active with ups and downs, love and frustration, etc. It's like the two of you just never stop moving and nothing stays the same between you.

So I hope, in addition to taking care of yourself at this stressful time, that you'll listen to your own intuition about what should happen next. You have choices, too.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe