Psychics/Shyness & social anxiety

Question
Hello Adreanna! I'm Emily (December 18 1993). I have suffered from shyness & social anxiety my whole life. I really want to connect with people...Have new friends that are a little extroverted & will make me experience new things in life because my current friends are mostly introverted & shy themselves. It's frustrating because inside, I wish I was outgoing but this shyness blocks me. How can I get rid of it? I don't know how & fear gets the best of me sometimes.

Answer
Dear Emily,

Before I begin, I want you to get up...yes right now..and walk over to a mirror..take a good look at yourself. Study your features, the shy honesty in your smile, and the beautiful expressive eyes you have. Now, realize something...every single person in this world..can find things wrong with themselves..the most confident of people, still have something that they can find fault with, within themselves.  The difference between them and you is that they have learned to focus on what is positive, and put the negative aside. You need to understand that you do not have to be perfect, flawless, a picture of grace, every single moment. Give yourself permission to mess up from time to time. Your fear comes from thinking that all eyes are on you just waiting for you to mess something up. They aren't..you might trip up one day..and someone might laugh...join them!! Laugh at yourself! It's ok! and you know what else? It's necessary for your emotional health to be able to laugh at your own foibles.
So, start out small..set yourself a goal that once a week you go outside of your comfort zone to try things you have never done, and keep making friends that are outgoing. Watch them, try to see what makes them different, and I bet you will find that they are just like you..they have just learned that their faults..just help to make them more human.

I hope this helps you in some small way..

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna