Psychics/Soul mate

Question
Hello lady adreeanna i was wondering when i will meet my soul mate, my name is allison D.O.B May 20th 1994 thank you for your time

Answer
Dear Allison,

Your soul mate is not ready for you yet. Nor are you ready for him.
When you will meet him depends greatly on how you proceed with the life
tasks that Spirit has set before you.
A soul mate match must have everything in place in order to work and become
a forever thing. Even soul mates can suffer heartbreak if they pursue each other too soon.

Ready yourself for this by learning how to recognize him when you do meet him.
You will do this through the dating process. By dating, you discover the qualities you
want, and do not want in a life partner. If you deny yourself this process, you will fail to
recognize your "perfect" mate when he appears in your life.

I know this is probably not what you were hoping to hear, but it is the truth.
Go out, enjoy times with friends, develop yourself in to a confident woman that is
self assured, independent, and confident in herself.

When you have achieved this...you will meet your soul mate.

Blessings to you Allison

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna