Psychics/Spirit Guide

Question
Will you please provide me some information on my Spirit Guide. My name is Takia and date of birth is November 1st 1976. Thank you in advance

Answer
Hi there

I have a lot to tell you about your spirit guide but its should be kept personal
and this message was left open and i would like to talk to you one on one in private
come to my website
there is no charge to you

www.futureinsightadvice.com

I hope to hear from you soon click to chat  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential