I been having dreams about the ex Davi Silva,it seems he pops up all of a sudden. I am not thinking of him. He does not talk to me. Why is he coming in my dreams? His dob is Sept 20th, 1956. We were married for 26 years,but it was a loveless.  I love my husband John Drain.. His dob is Jan 10th,1963. I met him online we have been married for 11 years.My dob is Dec 9th ,1956. Thank-you for any help you can give me.

Davi still love you and still have old memories of you. He will soon pass away. when two people who have fond memories of each other part ways, and suddenly, the man start appearing in your dream means he is about to die.Sorry to say this but this is what i saw in the spirit.

Africseer is a Prophet, an Oracle of God, the Mouth Piece of God and operates mightily in the power of God I answer questions based on family matters.your true life path, where your success is, things you need to do for your life to move forward.i don't answer questions on information on loved ones who have crossed over, nor boyfriends and girlfriend affairs. You may choose to set your questions private.

My experience spans over ten years in spiritual work. Have worked and learnt from renowned medicine men both in Africa and Asia. I have gifts of removing death from someone when it is not yet their time,spirit husbands,Bringing favor into your work and life, love attraction, liberation and stopping of evil motions. Iam more of a solution based prophet. I detect the problems through my gift of visions and tell you what you need to do for your life to be better. this is my calling and i have been doing this offline for over ten years.

celestial church of christ

Trained in the celestial church as a Shepard/seer/prophet.

I consider the thank you and satisfactions on peoples faces who enjoyed my work because freely was i given so do i give.

Businessmen and women,Politicians,students,churches from across the globe.