Psychics/Success

Question
QUESTION: I've been having trouble finding what my passion and career should be. I've been in college for three years and the current pursuit isn't fulfilling me emotionally or spiritually. I have been in complete spiritual turmoil since discovering I need a new path, and it's been hard for me to find something that brings me peace. I have an alternate option that I think could bring me such balance, but I need your advice- should I pursue it? Even though I will end up with more debt and years dedicated towards education? My name is Emily and my birth date is February 8th, 1992.

ANSWER: Dear Emily
try to tell me what is the thing you with to pursue and I will check what it will bring to your life, then you can make the choice
dont regret doing college a privilage many dont have these days to increase your wisdom. even if you take another direction you earn some knowledge and skills that are not available to less fortunate people so to complain about doing that would be too much .

QUESTION: I previously pursued theatre. I still love the magic that occurs when I watch it but working in the show business drained my happiness and I was always stressed. Right now I'm looking into psychology- I've taken a few classes and it excites and interests me. It makes me feel like I can help people and change the world for the better. In order to do what I want, which is teach students or help patients, I have to get a graduate degree. I don't want to "waste" another so many years in debt for something I might not like. Any advice would be helpful, thank you for your initial respnose.
Again, my birthdate is February 8th, 1992.

Answer
On the contrary , numerology suggest that you have it in you to balance others and help them make order in their life and that you are perfectionist in your mind so I can understand where you are coming from with taking care of others, but if you are already going to start study I would suggest you go for the legal field as you seek justice for all. I checked the tarot about psychology and they don't seem to show that this is the best direction for you and when I asked what would feet you as career they also show the field of order and law possible also the security occupation like police and other arms of the law  

Psychics

Inbal