Psychics/Will we work out?

My real name is : Iman but i'm called Emmie my birthday is september 17 1993 and my boyfriends name is Deividas and his birthday is december 26 1992
We been dating since July 5th 2013.. and he claims he loves me already and we are passionate about each other..however do you think this relationship will work out?

Hi, Emmie,

Here's what I see: When Deividas says he loves you, it feels like he is saying you fill a place in his life that he perceives is empty. There is a sense of urgency, like he wants to "snag" you before someone else does, or before you change your mind. He's a good guy, though, with a wonderful heart. His interest is very attractive to you, and you are a good-hearted person as well. It's all new and intoxicating . . . perhaps even disorienting.

That's not to say your feelings for each other aren't real or that they don't have the potential to grow. However, I don't see that happening until you both get past what you feel you lack in order to see each other clearly. And this takes time.

I keep seeing a flame that burns bright and then burns itself out, which does not suggest a lasting relationship. But take the time to get to know each other — if it's meant to last, it will.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.