Psychics/When will I see him again?

Question
Hi! :) I have a crush on a very funny handsome man named Brad. We met a few times and it went very well! I was wondering do you know when we'll communicate again either in person or online? My birthday is 1 28 84 his is 11 24 64 Thank you! :)

Answer
Hi Kelly. I do not feel much of a soulmate connection between you and this person to be honest. I do feel a relationship forming again. Within five or six months. And he will be the one to pursue you and this will be online. But I feel it will only lead to a strong friendship. Your soulmate is still meant to come. He should be coming into your life in the spring of the next year. This is a better time for you to concentrate on money and business. Next year will be better for love. Good luck and God bless

Psychics

Advisor Abby