Psychics/Angel Reading

Hello and Good day! I recently came in contact with God when I went away to be healed. Since then I have noticed good things happening in my life. Prior to the good things, I was "working" very hard to help bring them about. I'm not too sure about my question, I just feel as though there are more angels around me now than there ever was, or maybe I just can feel them now. Any information you feel you can provide to my certain situation and what the main symbolism of it all is will be greatly accepted.

Thank You Very much!

Warmest greetings and good day to you too!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Robin, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Robin, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message to deliver in this situation. Amen.

Robin, First of all, Praise God that you have recently come in contact with Him!! That is the Right First Step in having any relationship with Him and His most beloved Son Christ Jesus. And as you can see, you are already receiving Good Fruits from God being that you have gravitated closer to Him now! Praise Be His Most Holy Name! That's how it works. When one remembers God and gets closer to Him, He will also remember you and bring you great tidings!

With regard to your angels, God reveals that He has given them charge over you and all others (see Psalm 91:11.) That is wonderful as the angels are His special messengers created by Him to guide and protect us in our life. We, of course, are not supposed to pray to angels nor do they want for us to. We should only pray to God Our Heavenly Father in the beloved Name of Jesus as He is the Source of ALL there is!

When you align yourself properly to God you are certainly more apt to receive many more blessings and you are already receiving a great one in that you sense more angels around you. That is a very good thing!

Speaking about angels, since you have requested an Angel Reading, I have received the following message from your angels.

The first item they are reporting is that you are being guided to obtain more knowledge of life and all of its mysteries at this time. There is much to read about as well as experience for a fuller grasp of that which goes on around you and that which you wish to understand. Spend some quality time doing research on the items that interest you, your angels say. Whatever conceptions about life you have misunderstood up to this point is transitory your angels are informing me. That is why they advise greater study for new and greater understanding.

This is also a great time to find your purpose in life. This starts with the need to search for it. Every person alive today has a special mission in life with purpose behind it. Each will pursue their hopes, dreams, vocation, and other affairs in their own individual way as was preordained. However, for you, purpose starts in the heart. You are being guided to serve mankind in a very special way that will be beneficial and truly appreciated by others. As you walk along your path, know that your angels are there and will surround you with their protection. It is good to always pray for protection when awakening in the morning and throughout the day if possible, especially in these days of uncertainty. It never hurts to ask the higher power of God's angels to bring greater protection into your life.

This is also a good time to make good connections with others! Perhaps you have wanted to seek an important job or fellowship with someone special. There is good opportunity now for that to emerge and as you do I am also guided to tell you that new beginnings are in store in your horizon! So, indeed the past is the past and an important part of your learning experience but now with new connections you can also move forward in your life with new beginnings!

The angel bearing gifts of God's grace also comes forward at this time. When you have Jesus in your heart and have given your life to Him by becoming Born Again thus, Saved many graces can be bestowed upon you! This is an excellent reminder of that. Likewise, if you find you currently lack direction in your life, know that you will be shown the way. So never feel lost as you need look only to God and He will guide you on your path.

Archangel Raphael makes a special appearance now. He is the archangel of healing and if there are certain problems in your life that you are facing this archangel stands close to you at this time to lend a helping hand to help resolve what concerns you have. But you are also being reminded that Forgiveness Is the key! Before one can receive God's grace and the help of His mighty servants and messengers, the angels, you must forgive all others who have ever crossed you or with whom you have ever had disagreements or differences. When you forgive another, God will likewise forgive you and you can truly be in His grace. Those who cannot or will not find forgiveness in their heart shall have a very long wait before God touches them with His special light and love for their life.

So, with Archangel Raphael close to you now, you can take advantage of the great healing that he helps facilitate on a spiritual level. Time to get that albatross off your back and breathe easier from now on your angels say! Be a good friend unto others and if you are searching for new friendships, as well as to retain your present ones (with better terms), now is the time to reach out for that special energy to make things happen!

And finally, your angels bring you great comfort at this time. They do not want for you to be concerned about that which God can help you with. They bring a reminder that God lives in your heart and soul and from there He operates and will respond to your call as He is already so much a part of you. He will do so with great love! Do not remain stymied in that which needs greater fluidity in order to sail smoothly through life with greater access and speed. Pick yourself up and GO! Life was not meant to remain a couch potato. Go and breathe the fresh air and enjoy life in all its beauty. As you do you will find greater peace in your life!

Thank you for your reading request Robin. I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.