Hi there,
Do you see me going back to my career in some way, or writing a book?
Thank you :)

Hi, Laura,

I do see you going back to your career . . . you don't say what it is, but I see you outdoors. It feels like you work in or on behalf of nature and the environment, and you're very attuned to the natural world. I'm not seeing a book right away, but I can see you having an article or two published, which would be a great step toward writing a book.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.