Psychics/clarity and understanding of my job search efforts

Hello, My name is Deborah and DOB 8/9/1953, female, 5'1", healthcare has been my career always..I am unemployed now for 6 months, going on many interviews, being told I am great candidate,told references are great, being called back for 2nd interviews..but no job offer extended.
Thank you for being here and perhaps giving me hope and understanding. I am concerned I am going to be homeless VERY soon.Matter of days.... Today I am getting all my belongings together, to sell in hope of getting enough money to pay my rent.
Can you give me any hope /insight as to what I am doing wrong.
Thank you very much.

Hi Deborah. I see you are going through alot dear. But I have to tell you the truth even though you may not like it. You are too negative. You are qualified yes. And people do like you and want to hire u . But right now you are you own worse enemy because of attitude. You have to know we have a God that answers prayer. A God that never forsakes us. Whatever energy we push out into the world is the energy we get back. Ask yourself what type of energy have you been sending into the universe lately? And you will find you answers. Renew your positive..and believe me things will turn around faster than you could imagine or hope for. I feel  this month being a month of renewal for you Deborah. A job is on the way. Keep you head up and pray. I will also pray for you. Godbless dear. :)

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics