Psychics/Coming home

Dear Abby,

My fiancé and I are going through a tough situation right now of having to be apart. This is not by choice. He is in a bad place right now just for protecting me. I am hoping to gain some insight on when he could be home again, and if or when we may conceive (after his home coming).

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

There is something blocking you and this man from being together I'm
Not sure what it is but it's some type of spiritual blockage. He does love you and wants to be with you very much so But there's also some thing I feel that you are not aware of. If you want you can email me and we can talk better. I am also in Florida what part are you in? Let me know in email if u like :) Godbless :)

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics