Hi Inbal! i was wondering if you could help me because im in a little bit of a pickle. i just want to know if you see anything between me and this guy. i cant ever read his mind he is extremely confusing. he says one thing but does another. i just want to know if we ever really have a chance and what i should probably improve. my name is Erin and i was born September 27 1995 and his name is John and he was born January 24 1996

numerology wise my dear although there can be great attraction between the two of you physically there are very small chances this will become a long term connection and there is always a chance a third party from yours or his side will be in the middle. also his loyalty is something that almost do not exist although I am sure he is a great communicator and very sweet and charming and can convince any one he wants to do whatever . on the other hand there is you, caring, maternal and very wise lady with strong intuition and an old soul knowledge, at max he can be like a pet for you and an amusing fun but I am afraid his gratitude for whatever you will give him will be very small and unworthy. I am sure he adore your uniqness and wisdom currently but unfortunately I have to tell you something I think you already knows: his loyalty is very limited toward you and wont last very long.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site