Psychics/confusion on career choice

Question
"sir ,
i am a resident of haldwani (district nainital) in uttrakhand my name
is akshit joshi and i have passed my 12th class .  date of birth is 3, December,
1995.and birth time -7:34pm,birth place- haldwani( district- nainital
, state- uttrakhand)  

SIR THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAD INTERESTED IN DOING B.SC SO I TOOK ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY (though my parents suggested me b.tech) BUT NOW i am not able to adjust happily in delhi and i have doubts against my choice.its been about 1week in delhi.please guide me.

Answer
I think it is perfectly natural to feel out of your normal comfort zone and uncomfortable the first week.  Give it time.  Are you finding time to explore and nurture yourself with interesting things while you are there? Making friends takes time as well but the best advice i can give you is to join an organization or club at the University where you are almost guaranteed to make friends.  It's friends and people you meet, not a place, that one finds fulfillment.  Of course, your primary goal is to get an education.  Just be open to new experiences--its not meant to be like home because it isn't.  But you will be richer and better for this opportunity to study there.  If you are still unhappy in a year, consider then making a change but not yet

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic