Psychics/Dreams and Strong Intuition

Hello :)
Ever since I was a kid, I would have very vivid dreams, and then they would happen. More recently, when I am awake, I will get very strong intuitions that something is about to happen, and then it does. It is also the same when I meet new people. Usually I can tell who is good and who is bad right off the bat.I just want to know how I can harness these because with my dreams, I would like to know for sure which are just crazy dreams and which are the ones that will happen.

I recommend you begin keeping a dream journal.  When you wake up, immediately write down your dreams, and your impression of them. If your precognitive dreams 'feel' different from regular dreams, you'll begin to notice what those differences are.

As for the abilities you use while you are awake - practice is the key to improvement. :)  Try to use the ability deliberately.  Again, keep a journal - note what you tried, and when, and whether or not it worked.  Even if it doesn't work, keep trying - eventually you'll get somewhere.  

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.