Psychics/Elizabeth Rangel

Question
I'm in a long distance relationship with Elizabeth she lives in Texas I'm in Arizona, are we going to last?

Answer
Hi Steven sorry for the delay the flu had me down for awhile . I had many questions to browse through but yours drew me very strongly . There are things that I am feeling that are very serious and really need to be discussed in detail . Here is not the place. If you want to know I think it woul be best if we were to speak verbally. But if you are not comfortable that's understandable. But I would advise so. This woman I can tell you with out a shadow of a doubt is your soulmate. You and her may not even be 100% sure of this because of the distance. But there are other underlying influences concerning your past and hers that need to be uncovered before you can move on. If you would like to speak to me I will email you my number. If not thats alright too. Either way let me know. Godbless  

Psychics

Advisor Abby