Psychics/Is my ex my Guardian ?...

My ex died in the delaware river july 10th 2013...I have bin senseing him around.But I wounder if he is my gurdian?..and if not who is?

Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Maria, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Maria, who has come forth to request this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

First of all, I want to express my deepest condolences on the recent physical passing of your ex.

It has been said that when a person passes-on, their spirit has the capability of returning to their loved ones on the Earth plane. Many people indeed are able to sense the presence of their loved one's spirit surrounding them. That is because even though they are no longer in physical body they retain their full faculties and memory in their spiritual body thus, they tend to return "home" to their loved ones and are with them always.

As to whether he is your guardian, let me answer you this way. Each person has a personal guardian who is with them for a lifetime and your guardian (who is an angel) was selected before birth when you were merely spirit, and remains with the person throughout their lifetime and escorts that person's spirit back to God at the time of their transition back into full spirit (actually, we are spirit now except for the fact that we were given a physical body with which to function in this dimension but our spirit is housed inside our physical body.) Being with you before your birth to the very end of your physical life on Earth is a guardian angel's job. As to a mortal who has incarnated and then passed-on, they can indeed guard you also however, they are not an "angel" and cannot ever be classified or considered as such. The reason being that an angel is a direct servant/messenger of God created by God for that purpose. Angels have never lived in an incarnate (mortal) body. They are Pure Spirit. God made the angels to be just a little bit higher than humans in intelligence and understanding of things thus, they have their appointed duties and have charge over us.

Therefore, you have your Guardian Angel. And you have your ex's spirit. Those are two very different entities. But again, since a person who was once incarnate can indeed return to Earth to be with their loved ones it is not unusual for them to also be concerned enough to act to "guard" you at special times. But you must also understand that those in spirit, including the angels, cannot ever cross the boundary line between "helping you" and taking over your free will. Neither of them can ever do that as it is Forbidden By God (if they did, it would severely impede your own spiritual growth and lessons in life you need to learn by yourself, being the main reason.) Even God does not readily interfere with our free will choices in life. You see, if either an angel or a loved one whom you feel close by was to try to circumvent that spiritual law such as to try to make decisions for you there would be very grave penalties and consequences administered by God who strictly forbids it! Now, bad is the comparison, however, one need look no further than to Lucifer who was once one of God's brightest angels. However, he severely misused the authority God gave him (due to his free will) and became rebellious and disobedient therefore causing God to cast him out of Heaven into this world. That is why people have ever since been tempted by evil.

But we are speaking about your guardian angel and the spirit of your ex who are two very different beings. Each cares for you a great deal and loves you! In each case, when you feel the need, you can simply call out to either mentally (the preferred method as is done in the Afterlife) or out loud (the mundane way) as you wish. Either way they will hear you because the veil between our two worlds is very thin. You can say whatever you wish to say to your ex and even sit in one chair and place an empty chair in front of you. Then simply speak to him as if he was there in physical body as many have done and continue doing. That is one way to "get off your chest" the things you may have wanted to say to him before his transition that you did not get a chance to say.  

Thank you for your reading request Maria, .I hope this spiritual reading was enlightening to you. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.