Psychics/Family..love

Question
Hello !! My name is Kra'Sha davenport ! And I have been trying to conceive for 1 year now with no luck at all? I was wondering if you could see maybe a date or the problem?

My date of birth is 2/18/1993 and my spouse Aaron is 07/6/1992
Are me and  him going to work out how we think? Marriage kids and all of that? Or plate we not meant to be an that's the reason we haven't got pregnant yet??

Thank you for your time!!

Answer
Hello dear .. I feel that you are meant to be a mother . You meant to give birth to atleast 1 child maybe 2. Often this comes too easy to women, You are not one of those women, You will have to see specialist doctors to help this pregnancy happen and it will not be easy dear But it WILL happen. And you will be a great mom. Just remember everything happens for a reason. And there is a big reason behind your heartache over the matter and in time God will reveal this to you. Godbless :)  

Psychics

Advisor Abby