Hello !! My name is Kra'Sha davenport ! And I have been trying to conceive for 1 year now with no luck at all? I was wondering if you could see maybe a date or the problem?

My date of birth is 2/18/1993 and my spouse Aaron is 07/6/1992
Are me and  him going to work out how we think? Marriage kids and all of that? Or plate we not meant to be an that's the reason we haven't got pregnant yet??

Thank you for your time!!

Hello dear .. I feel that you are meant to be a mother . You meant to give birth to atleast 1 child maybe 2. Often this comes too easy to women, You are not one of those women, You will have to see specialist doctors to help this pregnancy happen and it will not be easy dear But it WILL happen. And you will be a great mom. Just remember everything happens for a reason. And there is a big reason behind your heartache over the matter and in time God will reveal this to you. Godbless :)  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics