Psychics/Finding love again

Question
Hello Jude,

I'm looking to find love again after a divorce.  Is there love for me in the future??

Peace, Love & Light

Answer
Of course there is.  The best advice I can give you is to be kind to yourself--give yourself a break and discover who you are for awhile without a partner. You do not need someone to define you.  The more you are in tune with who you are as a person the more attractive you will be to the right mate.  A lot of women are vulnerable after divorce and men can prey on that vulnerability.  The key is to not need them yet enjoy their company and not get sucked into co-dependency.  When the right person comes along for a long-term commitment, it won't be hard, difficult and gut-wrenching.  It will complement who you are.  You will meet several, if not a slew within the next 3 yeras.  HOld out for the one guy who is solid emotionally and financially who gives you confidence.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic