My Name :- Ayomi
DOB :- July/05

His name :- Uvindu
DOB:- April /28

Im deeply fall love with him.he is bit younger than me.But I do not expect love form him.i expect only a friendship. I gave a little gift to him before i leave the work place. i think he may feel his pride has been knocked because of that.What do you seen in our relationship. Will he be my friend?

Hello Ayomi.. I feel the gift you gave him throw him off a little bit because he only views you as a friend so by you giving him the gift that make him feel u want him for more then a friend and that will cause him to go away from you. Same with all men in your life They come close then they go away.theres a reason for you love problems Ayomi.. You never have the good luck u want in u love life. I want to tell u why. U must email me so we be more private ...

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics