My name is Ashley and my date of birth is April 6th, 1984. I've just been having so many bad feelings lately. I'm wondering if you can advise what is causing this? It seems like lately no matter how much I struggle and strive and do for others, I just keep getting knocked back down. I've struggled with depression over half my life but lately it's been overwhelming. And I just want to know if there's something that is causing this or some way to fix it. Thank you for your time.

frustration can result of many things some of them are the lack of love and the need we have of attention that we are not getting, some of them are because of short strock of issuse do to mistake in relationship or work and some are, due to chemical imbalance in our body.
depression is a very powerfull feeling and yes can be overwhelming which is like a cruel circle, we want to get out of it but we cant because we feel like nothing we do with help and so it can take very long to heal from it. physically speaking you  might want to try and make vitamin c a regular item in your food (you can take it by pills also) start walking outdoor or swim if you can practice swimming, try to study new skills on your free time (in your case learning languages can work out just great) becase activating the brain and the body create little sparkles within your brain that helps you feel better, practice meditation (if you have patient to sit and practice) or yoga (to make the air flow trhough your system better) and then watch how slowly slowly you are actually getting to feel better. working in some volunteers center helping other people (sick or poor) can help reflecting on your own great luck in life and then cheer you are as well and avoid white sugar if possible adding more green vegies to your system (for iron level). and I wish you better feelings soon.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site