Psychics/future love

Question
Hi Inbal,
My name is Rina nov19,1979. I would like to know as to when can I expect to be in a longterm relationship. Do you see this happening or maybe next year?

Thank you!

Answer
numerology wise dear Rina you are never really alone there is always someone out there for you yet you have problem knowing what is the person for long relationship should be like so first step would be to make up your mind about it not according to what others might think of it but according to what do you really want. then there is the time effect which mean you are now in year number 8 meaning you might find yourself in one relationship like that before your coming birthday this year . the tarot suggested that within three months from now there will be someone like that in his forties and he is most likely to be virgo star sign with black hair and green or blue eyes. until them sort out what partner you wont so you wont find yourself compromising on the wrong ones just because they sweet talking

Psychics

Inbal