Psychics/hard time

Hi, we have 2 kids and we just moved to different state because my husband got a new job, but things a re not getting better it looks like we having more money problems.Rent is too high for us and etc.Can you tell me if there are time when we going to be able have enough money for better living or maybe we need to move back at our old place? Thank you.

Hello Dear. I feel an end to your financial troubles . I don't feel that u need to move. Things are going to start getting better in October . Try to stay positive . You have had a brush of bad luck with finances but I feel that ending in September . This has been around you for about 2 years. Things will get better really soon.  Pray and have faith God knows all. And you are a good person I do feel . And blessings are right around the corner dear don't give up! Godbless  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics