Psychics/help please

hello nancy physics on this sight to answer my question an have got no response only to be told by the site that they could not answer my question i was hoping you might be able to help im 24 years old my name is Emilia birthdaate 3-16-1989 my boyfriends name marlon thames birthdate 2-15-1972 im wondering if hes seeing someone else an if so should i move on an how should i go about it thank you very much peace,love and blessings

Hi, Emilia,

I don't get the sense that Marlon is seeing someone else, but I do feel a heaviness around his energy. I think there are many times when he doesn't know what you need and/or if what you need is something he can provide, though he does care for you a great deal. He feels anxiety on your part and just does not know how to respond, so I think he's pulling away a bit. He may also be concerned about the difference in your ages in a way that he wasn't when the two of you started dating . . . he wonders if he may be more of a liability in your life than an asset.

The fact that you are concerned that he's seeing someone else is telling you that you do not trust him. Is that about him or about you? A little of both? Think about this a bit and pay attention to what your own intuition is telling you. It may be time for the two of you to talk about what you want and expect from each other, and this honest conversation will be very healing regardless of where things go from there.

All blessings to you . . . take care of yourself.

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.