Psychics/Hopeful Relationship to be a Success

Question
I recently met a wonderful guy named Tommy (DOB: December 12, 1991) and the connection and aspirations we seem to have for one another is on it's way to be beyond amazing and I see a long possible future with him. I can see him as being my first true love, maybe even more (such as husband, father to my children) if the future permits it. I would just like to know where this journey is going and if my intuition is telling me something's right. My DOB is: December 14, 1992.

Answer
hi !

I can def feel the connection that you are feeling
He dose care about you a lot and I do feel  he is your soul mate
But i can feel there are a lot of things standing in the way of you 2
being together the way you are meant to be  .

There are blockages that you need to understand about

come to my website so i can chat with you live for no cost' I will
explain what I mean its hard to do so thru email

www.futureinsightadvice.com

click to chat on the home page hope to talk to you soon  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential