Psychics/Jesus Christ

Hi Christian, I have been for years searching and researching all religions, New Age etc and finally I decided that I wanted Jesus to come into my life and to get to know Him and our Heavenly Father, Jehovah God Almighty. I am frustrated regarding what happens at Death, some say that the Bible says that THE BODY GOES BACK TO DUST AND THE SOUL DIES WITH THE BODY AND THE SPIRIT GOES BACK TO GOD. Others say that the Soul is immortal. I just don't know who or what to believe any more. I have asked my Heavenly Father for guidance and an answer to my questions but all I get is SILENCE. Is God close to us or not? Why is it so difficult to commune with God? In the days of Abraham and Moses, God spoke to them face to face. Maybe God is an Extra-terrestrial Being, I don't know and I would like to know who God is and why is He so distant???

Warmest greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting discourse on this most important spiritual matter. (\o/)

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Collin, who has come forth to request dialogue about you today. We thank you for your many blessings to him, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. We pray for a message from you to deliver in this situation. Amen.

This is not actually a psychic reading of course. However, I am glad that you have come here with your questions that surely deserve an answer!

First of all, I want to Congratulate you on choosing to become a Christian by choosing Jesus Christ over all others! That is the greatest investment you could have ever made for your life, your soul, and your spirit! I say this because without Jesus there can be no salvation. And salvation is truly *the* most important thing one can be thinking about here as when one's Earthly life ends and they go to the Afterlife, there is no longer the chance or opportunity to 'make it right' by choosing to become saved or Born Again at that point.

As to what happens at the point of transition (the physical body passing-on), yes, there is no doubt that the physical body does go back to the dust however it is most erroneous to think or believe that the soul "dies" along with the body. The soul is completely independent of the human body because it is spiritual while the body is physical. When a person is alive in this world the soul is housed in the physical body and serves to animate the body. Without a soul a person could not exist. The spirit does return to God along with the soul yet the soul has always been with God which is something that not many understand. It is because the soul is spiritual in nature and God is spiritual and the maker, the creator of the soul.

The soul is indeed immortal! It has no beginning and no end. And there is no reincarnation or past lives. Once you incarnate into your present body that is the *only* life here on Earth that you will ever have according to the Holy Bible. Some in other religions choose to believe otherwise which is their prerogative. However, this is the passage that should be of main interest to you regarding our One incarnation.

"And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation." -- HEBREWS 9:27-28 (KJV)

Therefore, because we incarnate only once, we "die" only once and then we are judged. That is why it is so important to believe in Jesus Christ while still in this world and become saved or born again! Now some may indeed not think much about salvation but then they are not stopping to logically realize and understand that what is going to happen to their soul and spirit once they make their transition back into spirit (from whence they came) and to where they will go at that point -- is Eternal. It is For Ever. That should provide a good impetus for further thinking about whether or not being in Heaven is what they want to happen to them, or the alternative, once they leave this world should they not be saved.

When you say you have spoken to God for guidance and answers to your questions but are hearing nothing in return you also need to ask yourself if you have asked or prayed in the right way. You see, some people merely ask things in passing but are not serious about the issues they purport to present to God for His answers. Others are indeed serious about their questions but may not hear from God as expeditiously as they would like. If it is the latter, it may be because God wants for you to continue learning some things for yourself rather than have Him provide all of the answers for you. Without that all-important step being taken in having a *personal* experience on things, we would never learn thus, there would not be any spiritual growth for us. God knows your questions but what we don't know is God's timing on things. Thus, He could very well choose to reply to you today or even tomorrow or have you wait for a longer period of time until you have experienced more in this area and have found some answers for yourself.

As to whether God is close to us or not, yes of course He is. But the better question should be are WE as close to Him as we should be (in order to receive the grace of His response)? Many are not. They approach God with what they think are good intentions but God knows everyone's heart and their predisposition, make no mistake about that. And God, because He is almighty and sovereign and our Heavenly Father can never be challenged or hurried to respond in anything by man. And also remember that Patience Is A Real Virtue.

One thing that would surely help in communing with God is to make sure you have said the Prayer To Become Born Again (included as a part of my response for your consideration.) Once God knows you truly want to be with Him and believe deeply in His Divine Son Jesus Christ such as to fully accept Him as your LORD and Savior, He is more apt to listen to your requests and respond. He is with us ALL, atheists included. Why? Because He created everyone, even atheists and cares enough about them to stand by and watch what they do and how they respond to Him and if they choose to believe in Him. He is truly Love embodied in Holy Spirit and cares and loves us much more than anyone could ever possibly realize or imagine. After becoming Born Again in Jesus, go to God in the silence, that is, in a solemn, quiet and spiritual way with time devoted to commune with Him only. Pray to your Heavenly Father and ask Him what you will. But again know that God answers all in His own way and in His own time not ours.

And no, God is not an "Extra-terrestrial Being", as you put it. He is Spirit and the Creator of All there is. He is very much "terrestrial" in that He is with us even here on Earth. And it is not God who is distant, it is people who make themselves distant by not obeying His laws and commandments thus, you are either completely with God or you are not. God knows the effort you make to be with Him and appreciates it. Of that there can be no doubt. But again, spending time daily in prayer, remembering what He has said about doing good deeds for others and loving your neighbor and above all else becoming Saved or Born Again is what attracts God the most to you. If you would like to start a greater personal relationship with God there is the Prayer to Become Born Again, thus Saved, in order to *guarantee* you will enter into Heaven when God calls you back home. That is Biblical and not to be taken lightly.

Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your request and to dialogue with you on this important matter. I hope this discourse was enlightening to you. May Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!
Prayer To Become Born Again - Saved. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Scripture in the Holy Bible.

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.