My name is Caitlin born march 21st 1995 and my boyfriends name is Vincent born April 18th 1992 and we are in a LDR. I am wondering if the relationship will last?

Hi Caitlin! I know that LDR's can be very difficult. Specially for you because I see you are the type of person that likes to feel needed and wanted in a physical way and of course that's not possible online other than words on a screen or phone.but I have to say I feel really good about you and Vincent . I feel like although it is a LDR u both have very good and strong feelings and have connected in so many ways. He is very emotional but does not allow many people to see that side of him. But he has opened up and shown u this . And u are a very private person but have invited this man into your life 100% even to your own surprise . There's a reason for that. It's called SOULMATE!!! Now, I wish I had all good news for u today. But I must be honest I feel like there have been bad relationships around u through your past . This could be through love, friendships, family
Ect . But these bad relationships have left a certain spiritual residue. This is not very good. It's a little hard to explain. But if u want to email me I can try to explain better as I have a limit of characters here lol. Godbless you and I hope to hear from u soon! ><

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics