Psychics/Life

Question
Hello inbal, my name is allison D.O.B May 20th 1994, my question is ive just been really down latley and i dont know why i feel like my life is missing something, i was wondering if you know what i am missing or could see what is coming ahead for me, if you cant answer this question i am so sorry. Thank you for your time

Answer
Dear Allison
I wish I could help you but if you do not know what is missing from your life maybe there is nothing missing? maybe what you need to do is a list of all the things that you maybe thinking are missing from your life and then check each and every item on this list and try to see why it is missing or better yet how can you bring it in your life. your numerology suggest you are a restless thinker that your mind is free and fast and that you have all the tools to make it to a succesful life but the first steps will be to know, what it is , you want. once you know what is it and feel its very urgent to know how things will turn in regard to this need you can write me again with your name and birth date and I will check what life has to offer you in regard to it meaning should you pursue it and will you have a chance to get it.  

Psychics

Inbal