Psychics/Living together/closing the distance? Long distance relationship

Hi My name is Eman/Emmie i'm a girl and i was born on September 17 1993. My boyfriend of 3-4 years is named Bilal/Billy and his birthday is October 16 1991.

We met 5 years prior to dating long distance relationship, now we wanna close the distance of 3-4 years and we wanna MOVE in together soon! :) He's a film director and he's hoping to get a job at the end of the month so i can come live with him and start out life together...
Do you see that happening? Please respond! :(

Long distance relationships are challenging, but it doesn't feel like this is the time to move in together. I'm seeing basic issues for both of you as individuals, like career security and independence, that need more time to develop before you take this step. This relationship has lasted three or four years as it is now, so it doesn't seem like you have much to lose by waiting. All blessings to you!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.