Psychics/Long Distance Relationship.

Question
My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and we are really in love and I just want to know if we'll go far. Will we make it over this distance and be together face to face in a year's time? And does Avaughn loves me as much as I love him?

Answer
Hi, Janelle,

What I see is your relationship going through some ups and downs and stops and starts. Long distance relationships are challenging, and this feels like a pretty new relationship . . . it also feels like both of you are going to grow quite a bit as individual human beings over the next two or three years. It's entirely possible that you will be together a year from now, but there's a ton of free will involved that could tip the balance either way. I think Avaughn does love you, and he appreciates your presence in his life. However, he's not focusing on a long-term commitment right now — it just feels like he's not quite ready.

All blessings,
Nancy  

Psychics

Nancy Crowe