Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Us
Us  
Hello my name is nicole cannon (07/17/1994) and i have been a long distance relationship for 10 months now with a man named cj halbrook (08/07/1990) he lives in Florida and i live in California, we do everything we can to keep strong. we skype everynight, and find a way to talk through hard times and not. we both have not met face to face yet. i truly love him with all my heart and he feels the same. my question for you is he really the one for me to be going through these hard times from 3,000 miles away?

Answer
Hi, Nicole,

It sounds like you are both putting energy into this relationship and are benefiting from it. I think CJ has some trouble connecting with people in person in real time. He seems like a good, conscientious person and he does care for you, and yet he's more confident with you across the country than he would be if you were across town. Up-close, in-person relationships feel risky for him; it feels like he's been let down before by people (family members, I think) whose care and attention he needed.

Is there a plan to meet face to face? If not, how long will you be happy with the relationship as it is now? Trust your own intuition as this plays out.

All blessings,
Nancy

Psychics

Nancy Crowe