Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
I want to know if my current long distance relationship will work.

Me: Marta 11 July 1980
Him: Badr 07 May 1991

Answer
as long as it is long distance it might work great because the two of you are doing wonderful as long as you dont need to spend too much time together . I recognize that he has issue with loyalty and one long term commitment (so being far can allow him to be free and still to keep good relationship with you ) and that you are also not so great in long term commitments because you are  not sure yet which partner you would like to spend all your life with and also you are able to keep open mind about open relationship so in your case LDR can be really fun and therefore sure , enjoy it darling we live only once....

Psychics

Inbal