Dear Nancy,

I have got love on  someone who is 15 years younger than me..does
other side feel same as me...Do you see any long term commitment between us
Thank you

Hi, Anisha,

To be honest, I don't see much potential here. There is mutual respect, but it feels like the two of you are on very different paths. I'm also getting the sense that you need to be more patient with yourself. You have much to offer — it will happen.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.