"Hello! My name is Brandy and my birthdate is November 14, 1988 (i'm also a scorpio). I have been in several relationships (i was married and that ended in his infadelity and being physically abusive towards me) and all of my other relationships have ended the same way (their infadelity). I know I deserve better than that but, that's caused me to be single...a lot. I was wondering if you would be able to give me some form of timeframe and location of where and when i'll meet the person i'm supposed to be with that will actually treat me like i deserve and that will love me forever. If you could also get me a mini description or initials or first name that would be great just so i have an idea on when he shows up. Thank you very much!"

I suggest we wait with this until after your birth date this year because in this year chances are the it wont happen as this year should be dedicated to career and finance and less for romance and ever lasting relationship
on the same note and while you wait for this maybe you want to do some soul search as the tarot suggest its not sure you know which partner you want as long as they provide the sweet talking and great look and for ever lasting realtionship you need more then this and also you need to think what are you willing to do for this relationship and how do you make your choices of love.
make that soul search see how you can improve your search (know exectly what kind of partner your looking for) and as it seem you will never be completely alone (not part of your destiny) I am sure you will be able to find the correct partner

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site