Nikki 6-22-82
I'm wondering if I'll ever find someone to settle down with. As I'm watching the last of my single friends marry off, I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever find that.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, Nikki,

It sure can feel like you're "behind" when your friends are all getting married, but this is your life path — and it's unfolding just the way it's supposed to. When I tune into your energy, you seem like a very caring and conscientious person. Doing things right is a priority for you, but you tend to over-think it and drive yourself nuts. You will know when the right person comes along (and yes, I did get that right out of the Big Book of Cliches :-)) — IF you trust yourself to do so.

I think you will find that connection, but it may not happen for another couple of years . . . timing is difficult to predict. It feels like there is something you need to focus on first — a family or work issue, or simply your own well-being.

It's easier said than done . . . but trust the process.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.