Psychics/love life

Question
I'd like to know about my love life. My DOB is 5/19/84. I've been single for the last few years. I was involved with someone a long time ago that I loved deeply, and since then, I've been hesitant to get back in the dating pool. My standards are also pretty high. Do you see me getting involved with someone in the near future? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I also wanted to say you made a career prediction about a month ago that is hopefully coming to fruition -- fingers crossed! Thank you!

Answer
Hello Heather,
Due to the high stress and demands when changing careers, especially
in the health care field, will keep you from even looking for Mr Right
in the near future. This is fine! Do not worry about it right now.
Having high standards is excellent, and never lower them. Keep in mind
having high standards, such as those that you hold your own self to, thins
the dating pool, but the end result will be well worth the wait.

Always remember you are hoping to find someone to spend your entire life with,
so your standards, by being higher than some, just means that you stand a very very
good chance of not winding up a marriage statistic!

Keep your eyes on your target! It will come in to range at just the right moment.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna